The ONE you’ve been WAITING FOR! Beautifully UPDATED and METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED, this Oakbrook Chase stunner won’t disappoint! A FRONT PORCH and striking front door lead the way to the foyer with HICKORY FLOORING. To the right, FRENCH DOORS delineate the formal living room. Crown molding and GRASSCLOTH WALLPAPER add warmth to the adjoining dining room! The cook will love the kitchen with SOAPSTONE counters, STAINLESS appliances, gas range, and GLASS-FRONT cabinetry. A spacious breakfast area opens to the family room boasting a STACKED STONE FIREPLACE and built-ins! Upstairs, the master features a luxurious bath with contemporary BARN DOOR, gray cabinetry, and TILE SHOWER. Four other bedrooms (one tucked away for privacy) and a SHARPLY REMODELED bath with two sinks complete the level. Downstairs, you’ll find a rec area, bath with FLOATING VANITY, extra room, and storage. Outside, a TIERED PAVER PATIO, huge yard, and 3-car garage with HIGH-END CABINETRY and FLOOR FINISH seal the deal!
- Outside Features Cable TV,Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Heating System Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Cooling Central
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 3 Car,Attached,Opener
- Total Baths 4
- Utilities 220 Volt Outlet,City Water,Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer
- Lot Dimensions Irregular
- Entry Room: 10 x 11 (First)
- Living Room: 13 x 17 (First)
- Dining Room: 13 x 15 (First)
- Kitchen: 11 x 16 (First)
- Breakfast Room: 11 x 18 (First)
- Family Room: 15 x 16 (First)
- Utility Room: 6 x 10 (First)
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 16 (Second)
- Bedroom: 12 x 13 (Second)
- Bedroom: 10 x 12 (Second)
- Bedroom: 11 x 14 (Second)
- Bedroom: 13 x 15 (Second)
- Rec Room: 14 x 17 (Basement)
- Study/Office: 13 x 16 (Basement)
- Other: 14 x 16 (Basement)
Great Schools in this area
2400 Oakbrook Bouleva
The ONE you’ve been WAITING FOR! Beautifully UPD...
304 Belle Watlin Court
Let the sunshine in! One of a kind contemporary w...
3426 Ohara Drive
This beautiful Beavercreek classic contemporary is...
- Office : 937-426-6060
- Mobile : 937-470-7999
- Fax :937-306-1804
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.